Information From Uniform Direct About Purchasing School Uniform
Following the latest announcement by the Government, and in line with their guidelines, Uniform Direct are continuing to operate our warehouse, production, and Online Ordering Service. Under the same guidance our stores will remain closed until retail outlets are allowed to re-open, potentially in line with the schools and possibly as early as 1st June 2020, but this will be confirmed and incorporate social distancing measures as set out at that time within the guidance.
- Uniform Direct will continue to offer all parents the opportunity to order online.
- Orders may on occasions trip over the usual 3-5 working days although the majority will leave us within this time.
- We recommend that any parents wishing to make contact with us directly should do so initially by email through email@example.com
- We have taken off the delivery charge for all orders over £25 to further assist those parents who wish to purchase uniform online during this period.
- We will continue to offer prepaid labels for parents to return items that don't fit, either when purchased or should a child have a growth spurt between order and start of school. Please email requests for prepaid labels.
- There will be regular updates on our website as further announcements are made by the Government.
Please be assured that we are fully stocked with uniform ready for the September 2020 intake and schools and parents can be confident that all of this year's stock has arrived with us already, the global situation has not affected us as we always order early to ensure all products are received into stock in advance for our schools and parents.